Thursday, January 20, 2011

MNKD, Port24, and real money update

MNKD received a CRL yesterday for Afrezza. I was almost all out here, but was truly hoping for and expecting an approval. Fortunately it appears that most of what the FDA is asking for can be provided within the next year or so. The stock price was only knocked down to the $5 in today's trading which I consider fair for the moment. I would expect it to come down some more in the couple months, and if it does go into the $3s or $4s I would be a buyer again.

I bought 3,600 PZG at $3.12 in the Port today; no options offered here but the price is simply too low for what is expected in their resource report sometime in Q1 2011. Hence this is only a trade, with a defined time limit of about 3 months.

In my real money accounts, I bought PZG and CLSN today. CLSN at $2.78 is simply irresistable, and is now my largest holding.

Regards,
Trond

No comments: