Sunday, April 3, 2011

Another covered call sale

On Friday I sold 20 NBIX calls - the May $8s - for $0.25 in the Port. That brings us up to a 16.5% annual return and rapidly closing in on three years of the Port24. I have the holdings listed below. Of them all, the only ones I would consider buys right now are Celsion, Nanoviricides, and Paramount Gold. I would expect PZG to release their first resource report this coming week, and will probably sell out of the Port when that occurs. I have quite a few shares of PZG in my real-money accounts, however, and will only sell modestly there... I think 2011 will be a great year for PZG. Nanoviricides may not have any news for months but then again it may announce something any time. I wouldn't add massively today, but to start a position it's a great time in the $1.20s. Celsion also may not move for a couple months but it really is time to fish or cut bait here. By May or June it will have started its runup, and I expect to have a double from here by the end of June. Regards, Trond Port24 holdings (calls against) 2600 CLDX (26) 400 DNDN (0) 2000 NBIX (20) 7000 NNVC (0) 7000 ONTY (70) 1600 DCTH (0) 3600 PZG () 9000 CLSN (0) 2000 MITI (0) 800 SGEN (0) $1,814.37 cash

1 comment:

guruburu said...

BETA testers are now welcome @ OptionsCreme.com .
Reply to admin@OptionsCreme.com to get a userID and password (Limited spots available!)

OptionsCreme.com | Covered Call Screener
The Creme De La Creme!